Positive Affirmations to Fix Broken Soulmate Relationships
by Irina Litvin
Wondering about ways to repair relationship with your beloved using positive affirmations or some other powerful spiritual tools?
I love affirmations! And they’ve helped me immensely to save my relationship so many times in the past 20 years. Yet it took me some time and a good load of struggles to figure out how to use them effectively. I remember my frustration when I realized that my relationship boat, powered by some nice affirmations, almost fell off a waterfall. It was a big awakening moment that opened my eyes on mistakes I’d made with affirmations.
My failure with using affirmations effectively led me to look deeper into this subject and I’m happy to share my finds with you. I hope you apply them to harmonize your relationship because they really can be that fantastic tool that will change the trajectory of your love’s future.
Affirmations Rewire the Brain
Our thoughts are in direct relation to how we feel. Thoughts bring energy to motion, creating emotions. Using affirmations can help rewire neural pathways in our brain, which allows us to come out of destructive thoughts. Hence, affirmations teach our brain a new way of thinking and looking at things.
Affirmations work. And they are very helpful when you use them to empower yourself to bring in the change you want to see in your life. This way they become an amazing tool that helps you shift your perspective and resolve issues with your beloved.
Affirmations are not just to be used to raise your vibrations. They are not meant to be an emergency exit from the uncomfortable reality. When used this way they can actually harm you. If we don’t come back to work on our issues, it is just escapism.
Yes, some affirmations can make feel better but in the long run this escapism may hurt your relationship because you would not complete the purpose of positive affirmations which is to help you grow and evolve. Just raising your vibrations when you have a load of unprocessed issues to work with is called spiritual bypassing.
The best way to use affirmations is to first empower ourselves, raise our vibrations, and to then illuminate our shadow from this higher perspective. When we practice affirmations along with meditation, we are able to look at things objectively and can untangle complicated patterns that stem from deep unhealed emotional wounds, we can gain flexibility, and unfetter our love from draining tussles.
How to Use Affirmations Effectively
- You can say them out loud, recite in your mind or write them down many times. We all have a unique way of learning and shifting our perception of reality. Experiment to find the way that works best for you. You may find that sometimes one of the methods works best and other times you may feel that using a combination of ways is more effective.
- Yogic traditions recommend to do mindfulness practices (reciting affirmations is one of them) in the wee hours before sunrise. Try different times and various way of aligning with the vibration and meaning of certain affirmations.
- Law of Attraction suggests to ask yourself questions like
“What would it feel like to live in complete harmony with your soulmate?” What this does is that it allows you to become a vibrational match for what you want to become or what you can’t wait to attract into your life. I like to do it before reciting affirmations.
- For lasting results, it is important to start with daily self-affirmations that focus on fixing yourself first. Because your challenged relationship reflects your internal imbalance. Begin with using just a few affirmations to really connect with them and feel the vibration they convey. If we do something consistently for about 40 days, it forms a new neural pathway in our brain, creating a habit.
List of Affirmations That Empower Relationships
- “I am enough.”
- “I love myself.”
- “I allow myself to give and receive love unconditionally.”
- “I’m good enough to be loved unconditionally.”
- “I’m worthy to be loved and accepted as I am.”
- “I’m wise and strong enough to find solutions to my problems.”
- “I am supported by my spirit guides and angels at all times.”
- “I accept all of Divine help, guidance, and support”
- “I’m in charge of my thoughts and emotions.”
- “I can find deep compassion for myself and my beloved.”
- “I’m a flexible Divine being who is capable of finding a way to harmony.”
- “I am flexible enough to find a way out of any difficult situation.”
- “I will be guided to find my next step.”
- “The Universe has my back.”
- “I understand that my partner reflects to me what I need to focus on.”
- “I take action when I’m connected to my heart, not emotions.”
- “It is safe to speak up my truth.”
- “It is safe to express my needs.”
- “I forgive myself and accept my choices.”
- “I refuse to judge myself and my beloved.”
- “I trust my soulmate.”
- “I trust the God in my partner, I trust the God in me.”
- “I believe we can find a compromise that is good for both.”
- “I am only given challenges I can handle.”
“I welcome every opportunity to heal, grow, evolve, and improve.”
The proper way to use positive affirmations when addressing issues with your partner is again to help you switch your focus from seeing only what they are doing wrong to recognizing what they are doing right.
For example, “I recognize that my soulmate also wants to improve our relationship.”
Think about real good qualities of your soulmate and allow a few minutes a day to focus on them with gratitude.
Affirmations should never be used to change another person. Otherwise this will be projecting our agendas which can lead to more turmoil down the road. This happens because when we strongly project our will onto somebody we violate their free will. Violating somebody’s free will trigger a karmic backlash. But switching our focus from seeing our partner in the negative light to positive will also help them become that wonderful person you are dreaming about.
Energy follows awareness.
By keeping your focus on something our beloved does really well, like being grateful for a specific trait of their personality (even if it is not developed to full capacity), we channel extra support to empower that aspect. When we focus on a specific trait of a person, we make it a spotlight and more energy start flowing there as a result. You’ll help your partner embody their bigger potential and you may be surprised to see this transformation.
Positive affirmations are one of the tools to help repair a broken relationship (now you know how to do it right). There are many other wonderful spiritual tools for sculpting a relationship of your dreams. Yet, what makes them really work for you is consistency. I know that quite often it may not feel comfortable. Nevertheless, the joy of rekindling your love when you were losing hope is worth every single effort. All of a sudden it can fill your life with vibrant colors and add more meaning to each moment spent together. As you learn to carry your love safely through all the challenges and tussles that come your way, you’ll find a deep inner knowing that you really are with your true soulmate.
If you need more help with preventing conflicts or turning them into your blessings, check out our Conscious Conflict Resolution course. It gives a step-by-step plan for dealing with problems consciously using ways that nurture love and empower connection between two loving hearts.
Conscious Conflict Resolution:
How to Prevent Conflicts or Turn Them into Blessings
Get our practical tools for navigating through challenges and hard times so you can maintain a healthy love flow in your relationship and evolve as a couple of the New Paradigm. Sign up for this online course and get our proven strategies for creating peace and making your relationship invincible.
Why Positive Thinking Will Not Save Your Relationship
If you are wondering if positive thinking or affirmations can save your marriage or fix your relationship, there is something I need to tell you about it.